50mΩ @ VGS = -10V
70mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
TC = +25°C
60V +175°C P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MOQDE MOSFET
Rated to +175°C – Ideal for High Ambient Temperature
100% Unclamped Inductive Switching – Ensures More Reliable
and Robust End Application
Low Qg – Minimizes Switching Loss
Low RDS(ON) – Minimizes On State Loss
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Description and Applications
This MOSFET is designed to meet the stringent requirements of
automotive applications. It is qualified to AEC-Q101, supported by a
PPAP and is ideal for use in:
Engine Management Systems
Body Control Electronics
Case: TO252 (DPAK)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound;
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminal Finish - Matte Tin annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Weight: 0.315 grams (Approximate)
Pin Out Top View
Ordering Information (Note 5)
2,500/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q101 and standard products are electrically and thermally the
same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_grade_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
H6050S = Product Type Marking Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Digit of Year (ex: 15 = 2015)
WW = Week Code (01 to 53)
Document number: DS37293 Rev. 4 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated