Linear Hall-Effect Sensor IC with Analog Output,
Available in a Miniature, Low Profile Surface Mount Package
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 3.3 V supply operation
• Allegro factory programmed offset and sensitivity
• Miniature package
• High bandwidth, low noise analog output
• High speed chopping scheme minimizes QVO drift across
operating temperature range
• Temperature-stable quiescent voltage output and
• Precise recoverability after temperature cycling
• Wide ambient temperature range: –40°C to 85°C
• Immune to mechanical stress
Package: 3-Pin Surface Mount SOT23-W
New applications for linear output Hall effect sensors require
medium accuracy and smaller package size. TheAllegroA1304
linear Hall effect sensor IC has been designed specifically to
achieve both goals. This temperature-stable device is available
in a miniature surface mount package (SOT23-W).
This ratiometric Hall effect sensor provides a voltage output
that is proportional to the applied magnetic field and features
a quiescent voltage output of 50% of the supply voltage.
Each BiCMOS monolithic circuit integrates a Hall element,
offset and sensitivity trim circuitry to correct for the variation
in the Hall element, a small-signal high-gain amplifier, and a
proprietary dynamic offset cancellation technique.
The A1304 sensor IC is available in a 3-pin surface mount
SOT-23W style package (LH suffix). The package is lead (Pb)
free, with 100% matte tin leadframe plating.
A1304-DS, Rev. 1
Functional Block Diagram