17.68 - 23.62 GHz
Integrates Image Reject (Balanced) Mixer, LO
Buffer, LO Doubler, and RF Buffer
14 dB Conversion Gain
21 dBm Input Third Order Intercept (IIP3)
-30 dBm (2x) LO Leakage (at RF Port)
Variable Gain with Adjustable Bias
Lead-Free 4 mm, 24 Lead QFN Package
RoHS* Compliant and 260°C Reflow Compatible
The MAUC-010506 is an integrated up-converter
that has a typical conversion gain of 14 dB, and an
image rejection of 25 dBc. The device includes a
LO doubler, LO buffer amplifier, and RF buffer
amplifier. Variable gain can be achieved by
adjusting the bias, with turn-down trajectories
optimized to maintain linearity and 2LO leakage
over the gain control range. The output IP3 is 33
dBm at maximum gain.
The MAUC-010506 is ideally suited for 18 and 23
GHz band point-to-point radios under both LSB and
Each device is 100% RF tested to ensure
performance compliance. The part is fabricated
using an efficient pHEMT process.
500 Piece Reel
N/C N/C N/C N/C RF GND
24 23 22 21 20 19
X2 13 VD3
7 8 9 10 11 12
N/C LO GND N/C N/C VG3
Pin Configuration 1
1. For optimum RF performance, all N/C’s should be terminated
2. The exposed pad centered on the package bottom must be
connected to RF and DC ground.
* Restrictions on Hazardous Substances, European Union Directive 2002/95/EC.
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. (MACOM) and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.
Visit www.macomtech.com for additional data sheets and product information.
• North America Tel: 800.366.2266 / Fax: 978.366.2266
• Europe Tel: 44.1908.574.200 / Fax: 44.1908.574.300
• Asia/Pacific Tel: 81.44.844.8296 / Fax: 81.44.844.8298