3 SDRAM. EM47FM0888MBA Datasheet
4Gb (64M×8Bank×8) Double DATA RATE 3 low voltage SDRAM
• JEDEC Standard VDD/VDDQ = 1.35V(1.283-1.45V)
• All inputs and outputs are compatible with SSTL_15
• Fully differential clock inputs (CK, /CK) operation.
• Eight Banks
• Posted CAS by programmable additive latency
• Bust length: 4 with Burst Chop (BC) and 8.
• CAS Write Latency (CWL): 5, 6, 7, 8
• CAS Latency (CL): 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
• Write Latency (WL) =Read Latency (RL) -1.
• Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe (DQS).
• Data inputs on DQS centers when write.
• Data outputs on DQS, /DQS edges when read.
• On chip DLL align DQ, DQS and /DQS transition
with CK transition.
• DM mask write data-in at the both rising and falling
edges of the data strobe.
• Sequential & Interleaved Burst type available both
for 8 & 4 with BC.
• Multi Purpose Register (MPR) for pre-defined
pattern read out
• On Die Termination (ODT) options: Synchronous
ODT, Dynamic ODT, and Asynchronous ODT
• Auto Refresh and Self Refresh
• 8,192 Refresh Cycles / 64ms
• Refresh Interval: 7.8us Tcase between 0°C ~ 85°C
• RoHS Compliance
• Driver Strength: RZQ/7, RZQ/6(RZQ=240Ω)
• High Temperature Self-Refresh rate enable
• ZQ calibration for DQ drive and ODT
• RESET pin for initialization and reset function
The EM47FM0888MBA is a high speed Double Date
Rate 3 (DDR3) low voltage Synchronous DRAM
fabricated with ultra high performance CMOS
process containing 4,294,967,296 bits which
organized as 64Mbits x 8 banks by 8 bits. This
synchronous device achieves high speed
double-data-rate transfer rates of up to 1600
Mb/sec/pin (DDR3-1600) for general applications.
The chip is designed to comply with the following key
DDR3 SDRAM features: (1) posted CAS with
additive latency, (2) write latency = read latency -1,
(3) On Die Termination, (4) programmable driver
strength data,(5) seamless BL4 access with
bank-grouping. All of the control and address inputs
are synchronized with a pair of externally supplied
differential clocks. Inputs are latched at the cross
point of differential clocks (CK rising and /CK falling).
All I/Os are synchronized with a pair of bidirectional
differential data strobes (DQS and /DQS) in a source
synchronous fashion. The address bus is used to
convey row, column and bank address information in
a /RAS and /CAS multiplexing style. The 4Gb DDR3
devices operates with a single power supply:
1.35V(1.283-1.45V) VDD and VDDQ. Available
package: FBGA-78Ball (with 0.8mm x 0.8mm ball
Organization Max. Freq
512M X 8 DDR3-1333H (9-9-9)
512M X 8 DDR3-1600K (11-11-11)
EM47FM0888MBA-150E 512M X 8 DDR3-1333H (9-9-9)
EM47FM0888MBA-125E 512M X 8 DDR3-1600K (11-11-11)
Note: Speed ( tCK *) is in order of CL-tRCD-tRP
Parts Naming Rule
* EOREX reserves the right to change products or specification without notice.