60V 175°C P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
33mΩ @ VGS = -10V
40mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
TC = +25°C
Description and Applications
This MOSFET has been designed to meet the stringent requirements
of automotive applications. It is qualified to AEC-Q101, supported by
a PPAP and is ideal for use in:
Rated to +175°C – Ideal for High Ambient Temperature
100% Unclamped Inductive Switching – Ensures More Reliable
and Robust End Application
Low Input Capacitance
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Engine Management Systems
Body Control Electronics
Case: TO252 (DPAK)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, ―Green‖ Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Terminal Connections: See Diagram
Weight: 0.33 grams (Approximate)
Pin Out Top View
Ordering Information (Note 5)
2,500/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green‖ products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
P6023S = Product Type Marking Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Two Digits of Year (ex: 16 = 2016)
WW = Week Code (01 to 53)
Document number: DS38775 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated