Reed Sensor. P1-1A15-P010 Datasheet
1. Reed contacts are hermetically sealed within a glass tube
Outside Dimension：Unit (mm)
with inert gas and do not receive any influence from the external 6.9
2. Quick response.
3. The structure comprises an operating system and electrical
circuits coaxially. Reed switches are suited to applications in
4. Reed switches are compact and light weight.
5. Superior corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the
contacts assures stable switching operation and long life.
6. With a permanent magnet installed, reed switches economically
and easily become proximity switches.
Schematic: Top View
-X X -X X
id scale : 5mm
30cm +- 2
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Breakdown Voltage (open Contact)
Contact resistance (initial)
Electrical Life (5 VDC,10mA)
-40 to 125
○C 2005-2006 COSMO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION