1. Operating Precautions
1) Since front polarizer is easily damaged, please be cautious and not to scratch it.
2) Be sure to turn off power supply when inserting or disconnecting from input connector.
3) Wipe off water drop immediately. Long contact with water may cause discoloration or
4) When the panel surface is soiled, wipe it with absorbent cotton or soft cloth.
5) Since the panel is made of glass, it may be broken or cracked if dropped or bumped on
6) Since CMOS LSI is used in this module, take care of static electricity and insure human
earth when handling.
7) Do not open nor modify the module assembly.
8) Do not press the reflector sheet at the back of the module to any direction.
9) In case if a module has to be put back into the packing container slot after it was taken
out from the container, do not press the center of the LED Reflector edge. Instead,
press at the far ends of the LED Reflector edge softly. Otherwise the TFT Module may
10) At the insertion or removal of the Signal Interface Connector, be sure not to rotate nor
tilt the Interface Connector of the TFT Module.
11) TFT-LCD Module is not allowed to be twisted & bent even force is added on module in a very
short time. Please design your display product well to avoid external force applying to module
by end-user directly.
12) Small amount of materials without flammability grade are used in the TFT-LCD module. The
TFT-LCD module should be supplied by power complied with requirements of Limited Power
Source (IEC60950-1 or UL60950-1), or be applied exemption.
13) Severe temperature condition may result in different luminance, response time.
14) Continuous operating TFT-LCD Module under high temperature environment may accelerate
LED light bar exhaustion and reduce luminance dramatically.
15) The data on this specification sheet is applicable when TFT-LCD module is placed in
16) Continuous displaying fixed pattern may induce image sticking. It’s recommended to use
screen saver or moving content periodically if fixed pattern is displayed on the screen.
G057QTN01.0 rev 0.0