3014 Mid Power Product Datasheet
Precaution for Use
1. This device is rated at MSL 3 per JEDEC J-STD-020 standard.
2. Recommended storage condition:
At 5 °C- 30 °C and relative humidity 60% RH in its original package
3. After this bag is opened, devices that will be applied to infrared reflow, vapor - phase reflow, or equivalent soldering process must
a) Completed within 168 hours
b) Stored at less than 60%RH
c) If not completely used within 168 hours, seal the remaining in the moisture barrier bag
4. Devices require baking before mounting, if 3 a) is not met.
5. If baking is required, devices must be baked under below conditions:
24 hours at 60 C +/-5C
1. The products are sensitive to static electricity, and care should be taken when handling them.
2. Static electricity or surge voltage will damage the LEDs. It is recommended to wear a anti-electrostatic wristband or an anti-elec-
trostatic gloves when handling the LEDs.
3. All devices, equipment and machinery must be properly grounded. It is recommended that measures be taken against surge volt-
age to the equipment that mounts the LEDs.
PDS-002327 Rev 05
© 2015 Luminus Devices, Inc. - All Rights Reserved