The Future of Analog IC Technology
The MP18021A is a high-frequency, 100V, half
bridge, N-channel power MOSFET driver. Its low
side and high side driver channels are
independently controlled and matched with a time
delay of less than 5ns. Under-voltage lockout on
both high side and low side supplies force their
outputs low in case of insufficient supply. The
integrated bootstrap diode reduces external
100V, 2.5A, High Frequency
Half-Bridge Gate Driver
• Drives N-Channel MOSFET Half Bridge
• 100V VBST Voltage Range
• On-Chip Bootstrap Diode
• Typical 16ns Propagation Delay Time
• Less Than 5ns Gate Drive Matching
• Drives 1nf Load with 12ns/9ns Rise/Fall
Times with 12V VDD
• TTL Compatible Input
• Less Than 150μA Quiescent Current
• UVLO for Both High Side and Low Side
• In SOIC8E and QFN8 (3×3mm) Packages
• Telecom Half Bridge Power Supplies
• Avionics DC-DC Converters
• Two-Switch Forward Converters
• Active Clamp Forward Converters
All MPS parts are lead-free and adhere to the RoHS directive. For MPS green
status, please visit MPS website under Products, Quality Assurance page.
“MPS” and “The Future of Analog IC Technology” are registered trademarks of
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc.
MP18021A Rev. 1.52
MPS Proprietary Information. Patent Protected. Unauthorized Photocopy and Duplication Prohibited.
© 2013 MPS. All Rights Reserved.