© SII Semiconductor Corporation, 2001-2015
SUPER-SMALL PACKAGE HIGH-PRECISION
The S-808xxC series is a series of high-precision voltage detectors developed using CMOS process. The
detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±2.0%. Two output forms, Nch open-drain and CMOS
output, are available. Super-low current consumption and miniature package lineup can meet demand from the
portable device applications.
• Super-low current consumption 1.3 μA typ. (detection voltage≤1.4 V, at VDD = 1.5 V)
0.8 μA typ. (detection voltage≥1.5 V, at VDD = 3.5 V)
• High-precision detection voltage ±2.0%
• Operating voltage range
0.65 V to 5.0 V (detection voltage≤1.4 V)
0.95 V to 10.0 V (detection voltage≥1.5 V)
• Hysteresis characteristics
• Detection voltage
0.8 V to 6.0 V (0.1 V step)
• Output form
Nch open-drain output (Active Low)
CMOS output (Active Low)
• Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*1
*1. Refer to “ Product Name Structure” for details.
• Battery checkers
• Power failure detectors
• Power monitor for portable equipments such as pagers, calculators, electronic notebooks and remote
• Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, video equipments and communication devices.
• Power monitor for microcomputers and reset for CPUs.