3.3/5V Limiting Amplifier for Applications from 100 Mbps to 1.25 Gbps
Figure 3-1. Block Diagram Example
• Pin compatible with the MC2046-2
• Operates with a 3.3V or 5V supply
• 2.8 mV typical input sensitivity at 1.25 Gbps
• Programmable input-signal level detect
• On-chip DC offset cancellation circuit
• CMOS and PECL Signal Detect output variants
• Output Jam Function
• Low power (< 200 mW (M02046-15) including PECL outputs)
3.3 General Description
The M02046 is a high-gain limiting amplifier for applications up to 1.25 Gbps, and incorporates a limiting amplifier,
an input signal level detection circuit and also a fully integrated DC-offset cancellation loop that does not require
any external components. The M02046 features a PECL high-speed data outputs.
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. (MACOM) and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.
Visit www.macom.com for additional data sheets and product information.
For further information and support please visit: