8-Bit Microcontrollers. TMP90C041N Datasheet
CMOS 8–Bit Microcontrollers
1. Outline and Characteristics
The TMP90C041 is a high-speed advanced 8-bit microcontroller
applicable to a variety of equipment.
With its 8-bit CPU, A/D converter, multi-function timer/
event counter and general-purpose serial interface integrated
into a single CMOS chip, the TMP90C041 allows the expansion of
external memories for programs (up to 64K byte) and data (1M
The TMP90C041N is a 64-pin shrink DIP product.
The TMP90C041F is a 64-pin ﬂat package product.
The characteristics of the TMP90C041 include:
(1) Powerful instructions: 163 basic instructions, including
Multiplication, division, 16-bit arithmetic operations, bit
(2) Minimum instruction executing time:
320ns (at 12.5MHz oscillation frequency)
(3) Memory expansion
External program memory: 64K byte
External data memory: 1M byte
(4) 8-bit A/D converter (6 channels)
(5) General-purpose serial interface (1 Channel)
Asynchronous mode, I/O interface mode
(6) Multi-function 16-bit timer/event counter (1 channel)
(7) 8-bit timers (4 channels)
(8) Stepping motor control port (2 channels)
(9) Input/Output ports (28 pins)
(10) Interrupt function: 10 internal interrupts and 4 external
(11) Micro Direct Memory Access (µDMA) function (11 channels)
(12) Watchdog timer
(13) Standby function (4 HALT modes)
The information contained here is subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is presented only as guide for the applications of our products. No responsibility is assumed by TOSHIBA for any infringements of patents or other rights of the third parties
which may result from its use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any patent or patent rights of TOSHIBA or others. These TOSHIBA products are intended for usage in general electronic
equipments (ofﬁce equipment, communication equipment, measuring equipment, domestic electriﬁcation, etc.) Please make sure that you consult with us before you use these TOSHIBA products in equip-
ments which require high quality and/or reliability, and in equipments which could have major impact to the welfare of human life (atomic energy control, spaceship, trafﬁc signal, combustion control, all types
of safety devices, etc.). TOSHIBA cannot accept liability to any damage which may occur in case these TOSHIBA products were used in the mentioned equipments without prior consultation with TOSHIBA.
Figure 1. TMP90C041 Block Diagram