CONTROL IC. FA5502P Datasheet
Quality is our message
FUJI Power Supply Control IC
Power Factor Correction
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
Quality is our message
1.This Data Book contains the product specifications, characteristics, data, materials, and
structures as of June 2002. The contents are subject to change without notice for specification
changes or other reasons. When using a product listed in this Data Book, be sure to obtain the
2. All applications described in this Data Book exemplify the use of Fuji's products for your
reference only. No right or license, either express or implied, under any patent, copyright, trade
secret or other intellectual property right owned by Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. is (or shall be deemed)
granted. Fuji makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, relating to the
infringement or alleged infringement of other's intellectual property rights which may arise from
the use of the applications described herein.
3. Although Fuji Electric is enhancing product quality and reliability, a small percentage of
semiconductor products may become faulty. When using Fuji Electric semiconductor products in
your equipment, you are requested to take adequate safety measures to prevent the equipment
from causing a physical injury, fire, or other problem if any of the products become faulty. It is
recommended to make your design fail-safe, flame retardant, and free of malfunction.
4.The products introduced in this Data Book are intended for use in the following electronic and
electrical equipment which has normal reliability requirements.
• Computers • OA equipment • Communications equipment (terminal devices)
• Measurement equipment • Machine tools • Audiovisual equipment
• Electrical home appliances • Personal equipment • Industrial robots, etc.
5.If you need to use a product in this Data Book for equipment requiring higher reliability than
normal, such as for the equipment listed below, it is imperative to contact Fuji Electric to obtain
prior approval. When using these products for such equipment, take adequate measures such
as a backup system to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning even if a Fuji's product
incorporated in the equipment becomes faulty.
• Transportation equipment (mounted on cars and ships) • Trunk communications equipment
• Traffic-signal control equipment
• Gas leakage detectors with an auto-shut-off feature
• Emergency equipment for responding to disasters and anti-burglary devices • Safety devices
6. Do not use products in this Data Book for the equipment requiring strict reliability such as
• Space equipment • Aeronautic equipment
• Atomic control equipment
• Submarine repeater equipment
• Medical equipment
7. Copyright © 1995 by Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of this Data Book may be
reproduced in any form or by any means without the express permission of Fuji Electric.
8. If you have any question about any portion in this Data Book, ask Fuji Electric or its sales
agents before using the product. Neither Fuji nor its agents shall be liable for any injury caused
by any use of the products not in accordance with instructions set forth herein.