UV Sensor. ML8511 Datasheet
UV Sensor with Voltage Output
Issue Date: March 08, 2013
The ML8511 is a UV sensor, which is suitable for acquiring UV intensity indoors or outdoors. The ML8511 is
equipped with an internal amplifier, which converts photo-current to voltage depending on the UV intensity.
This unique feature offers an easy interface to external circuits such as ADC. In the power down mode, typical
standby current is 0.1A, thus enabling a longer battery life.
• Photodiode sensitive to UV-A and UV-B
• Embedded operational amplifier
• Analog voltage output
• Low supply current (300A typ.) and low standby current (0.1A typ.)
• Small and thin surface mount package (4.0mm x 3.7mm x 0.73mm, 12-pin ceramic QFN)
• Smart phone, Watch, Weather station,Bicycle navigation, Accessary, Gaming
TP VDD EN
1,2,3, 6,11,12 NC
Supply voltage. Decouple this pin to ground with 0.1 F capacitor.
Active high enable pin. (High: Active mode, Low: Standby mode)
Output (Low in power down or standby mode)
Test pin. Do not connect.
Internal reference voltage. Decouple this pin to ground with 1 nF
No Connection. Do not connect.
EXAMPLE OF CONNCTING DIAGRAM
* Load resistance of OUT port is recommended more than 100 k.