Transient Voltage Suppressors Diodes
Axial Leaded - 600W > P6KE6.8~600CA Series
The P6KE Series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced
by lightning and other transient voltage events.
• Rohs compliant
• Typical maximum temperature coefficient ΔVBR = 0.1% x
VBR@25°C x ΔT
• Glass passivated Chip junction in DO-15 package
• 600W peak pulse capadility at 10×1000μs waveform, repetition
• Fast response time:typically less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to BV
• Excellent clamping capability
• Low incremental surge resistance
• Typical IR less than 5μA above 11V
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/40 seconds /
0.375”,(9.5mm) lead length, 5lbs., (2.3kg) tension
• Plastic package has underwriters laboratory flammability
TVS devices are ideal for the protection of I/O interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in
telecom,computer, industrial and consumer electronic applications.
Maximum Ratings And Characteristics (TA=25°C unless otherwise noted)
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation by 10x1000μs test
waveform (Fig.1)(Note 1)
Steady State Power Dissipation on
inifinite heat sink at TL=75ºC (Fig. 5)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half
Sine Wave Unidirectional only (Note 2)
Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage at 25A for
Unidirectional only (Note 3)
Operating junction and Storage Temperature Range.
-55 to 175
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Lead
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction
1. Non-repetitive current pulse , per Fig. 3 and derated above TA = 25°C per Fig. 2.
2. Measured on 8.3ms single half sine wave or equivalent square wave, duty cycle=4 perminute maximum.
3. VF<3.5V for devices of VBR < 200V and VF<5.0V for devices of VBR > 201V.
All data is subject to change,Please check our data sheets at www ruilon com for updates. ©2012 RuiLong Yuan,Inc.