Suppressors Diodes. 5.0SMDJ11CA Datasheet
ASMD1206 Series Surface Mount PTC Devices
SMD TVS Devices
5.0SMDJ Series SMD TVS Devices
Page 1 / 1
Circuit-clear Electronics Corp.
Transient Voltage Suppressors Diodes
Surface Mount - 5000W > 5.0SMDJ11A~170A Series
The 5.0SMDJ series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients
induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
• Rohs compliant
• Typical maximum temperature coefficient
ΔVBR = 0.1% x VBR@25°C x ΔT
• For surface mounted applications to optimize board space
• Low profile package
• Built-in strain relief
• 5000W peak pulse power capability at 10×1000μs
Waveform,repetition rate(duty cycles):0.01%
• Fast response time:typically less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to BV min
• Excellent clamping capability
• Low incremental surge resistance
• Typical IR less than 5μA above 22V
• High temperature soldering guaranteed:260°C/40 seconds at terminals
• Plastic package has underwriters laboratory flammability classification
TVS devices are ideal for the protection of I/O Interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in Telecom,
Computer, Industrial and Consumer electronic applications.
Maximum Ratings And Characteristics (TA=25°C unless otherwise noted)
Ratings at 25°C ambienRt atetimngperature unless otherwise specSifyiemdb. ol
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation at TA=25°C by
10x1000μs waveform (Fig.1)(Note 1), (Note 2)
Power Dissipation on infinite heat
sink at TA=50°C
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms
Single Half Sine Wave (Note 3)
Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage at 100A
for Unidirectional only
Operating junction and Storage Temperature Range.
-65 to 150
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Lead
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction
RuJA 75 °C/W
1. Non-repetitive current pulse , per Fig. 3 and derated above TA = 25°C per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on copper pad area of 0.31x0.31” (8.0 x 8.0mm) to each terminal.
3. Measured on 8.3ms single half sine wave or equivalent square wave for unidirectional device only,duty cycle=4 per minute maximum.
©2011 Circuit-clear Electronics Corp.