• High surge current capability
• Void-free plastic in a DO-41 package
• 1A operation at TA = 55°C with no thermal runaway
• Fast switching for high efficiency
• Exceeds environmental standards of MIL-S-19500/228
: Moulded plastic, DO-41
: Axial leads, solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
: Colour band denotes cathode
: 0.012 oz, 0.3g
Maximum Ratings and Electrical Characteristics:
Ratings at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%.
Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage
Maximum RMS Voltage
Maximum DC Blocking Voltage
Maximum Average Forward Rectified
Current 0.375" (9.5mm) Lead Length at TA = 55°C
Peak Forward Surge Current 8.3ms Single Half Sine-Wave
Superimposed on Rated Load (JEDEC Method)
Maximum Forward Voltage at 1A
Maximum reverse current TJ = 25°C
at rated DC blocking voltage TJ = 100°C