Dual 4-to-1-line Data Selectors/Multiplexers (with 3-state outputs)
Jan 31, 2006
The large output drive and 3-state features of this device make it ideally suited for interfacing with bus lines in bus
organized systems. When the output control input is taken high, the multiplexer outputs are sent into a high impedance
When the output control is held low, the associated multiplexer chooses the correct output channel for the given input
signals determined by the select A and B inputs.
• High Speed Operation: tpd (Data to Y) = 18 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)
• Ordering Information
HD74HC253FPEL SOP-16 pin (JEITA)
Note: Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
B A C0 C1 C2
Notes: 1. H: high level, L: low level, X: irrelevant
2. Z; high impedance (off-state)
3. Address inputs A and B are common to both sections.
Rev.2.00 Jan 31, 2006 page 1 of 6