Quad. 2-to-1 line Data Selectors / Multiplexers
(Previous ADE-205-263 (Z))
Jun. 03, 2004
The HD74LV157A has four 2-input digital multiplexers with common select and strobe inputs. When the strobe input
is low, a 4-bit word is selected from one of two sources and is routed to the four outputs.
The device provides true data.
Low-voltage and high-speed operation is suitable for the battery-powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the
low-power consumption extends the battery life.
• VCC = 2.0 V to 5.5 V operation
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.3 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
• Ordering Information
SOP–16 pin(JEITA) FP–16DAV
SOP–16 pin(JEDEC) FP–16DNV
Note: Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
EL (2,500 pcs/reel)
ELL (2,000 pcs/reel)
STB SEL A B Output
L L L XL
L L HXH
L HXL L
Note: H: High level
L: Low level
Rev.2.00 Jun. 03, 2004 page 1 of 8