Dual Retriggerable Monostable Multivibrators
Mar 30, 2006
This multivibrator features output-pulse-duration control by two methods. The basic pulse duration is programmed by
selection of external resistance and capacitance values. Once triggered, the basic pulse duration may be extended by
retriggering the gated low-level-active (A) or high-level-active (B) inputs, or be reduced by use of the overriding clear.
The B input is a Schmitt trigger enabling jitter-free triggering from input signals with slow transition rates.
• High Speed Operation
• High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current
• Ordering Information
HD74HC423AFPEL SOP-16 pin (JEITA)
Note: Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
1. H; High level, L; Low level, X; Irrelevant
Rev.2.00 Mar 30, 2006 page 1 of 8