Quad Buffer/Line Driver with 3-State Output
The HD74AC125/HD74ACT125 is an quad buffer and line driver designed to be employed as a memory address driver,
clock driver and bus oriented transmitter/receiver which provides improved PC board density.
• 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
• HD74ACT125 has TTL-Compatible Inputs
• Ordering Information: Ex. HD74AC125
Package Type Package Code Package Abbreviation Taping Abbreviation (Quantity)
DP-14, -14AV P
HD74AC125FPEL SOP-14 pin (JEITA) FP-14DAV
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
HD74AC125RPEL SOP-14 pin (JEDEC) FP-14DNV
EL (2,500 pcs/reel)
HD74AC125TELL TSSOP-14 pin
ELL (2,000 pcs/reel)
Notes: 1. Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
2. The packages with lead-free pins are distinguished from the conventional products by adding V at the end of
the package code.
Rev.3.00, Nov.12.2004, page 1 of 8