2–input Exclusive–OR Gate
The HD74ALVC1G86 performs the Boolean functions Y = A ⊕ B or Y = AB + AB in positive logic. A common
application is as a true / complement element. If one of the inputs is low, the other input will be reproduced in true
form at the output. If one of the inputs is high, the signal on the other input will be reproduced inverted form at the
output. Low voltage and high-speed operation is suitable for the battery powered products (e.g., notebook computers),
and the low power consumption extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as Renesas uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high-speed automatic mounting.
• Supply voltage range : 1.2 to 3.6 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 3.6 V (@VCC = 0 V to 3.6 V)
All outputs VO (Max.) = 3.6 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Output current ±2 mA (@VCC = 1.2 V)
±4 mA (@VCC = 1.4 V to 1.6 V)
±6 mA (@VCC = 1.65 V to 1.95 V)
±18 mA (@VCC = 2.3 V to 2.7 V)
±24 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V)
• Ordering Information
HD74ALVC1G86VSE VSON-5 pin
E (3,000 pcs/reel)
Outline and Article Indication
= Control code
Rev.5.00, Jun.20.2005 page 1 of 7