20-bit Buffers / Drivers with 3-state Outputs
(Previous ADE-205-188B (Z) )
The HD74ALVCH162827 is composed of two 10-bit sections with separate output enable signals. For
either 10-bit buffer section, the two output enable (1OE1 and 1OE2 or 2OE1 and 2OE2) inputs must both
be low for the corresponding Y outputs to be active. If either output enable input is high, the outputs of that
10-bit buffer section are in the high impedance state. Active bus hold circuitry is provided to hold unused
or floating data inputs at a valid logic level. All outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include
26 Ω resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
• VCC = 2.3 V to 3.6 V
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.0 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• High output current ±12 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V)
• Bus hold on data inputs eliminates the need for external pullup / pulldown resistors
• All outputs have equivalent 26 Ω series resistors, so no external resistors are required.
Rev.4.00, Oct.02.2003, page 1 of 9