Metal Oxide Varistors
• Transistor, diode, IC, thyristor or triac semiconductor protection.
• Surge protection in consumer electronics.
• Surge protection in industrial electronics.
• Surge protection in electronic home appliances, gas and
• Relay and electromagnetic valve surge absorption.
• Wide operating voltage (V1mA) range from 8V to 1800V.
• Fast responding to transient over-voltage.
• Large absorbing transient energy capability.
• Low clamping ratio and no following-on current.
The MOV-05DxxxK Series of 5 mm radial leaded varistor devices
protects against overvoltage transients such as lightning, power
contact and power induction. The metal oxide varistors offer a
choice of varistor voltages from 18 V to 750 V and Vrms voltages
from 11 V to 460 V.
The devices have a high current handling, high energy absorption
capability and fast response times to protect against transient
faults up to rated limits.
No Radioactive Material
Storage Temperature: -55ºC to +125ºC
Operating Temperature: -55ºC to +85ºC
Body: Nickel Plated
Leads: Surface-mount, Axial Devices: Tin
Devices with No Leads: Nickel Plated
0 5D4 7 1K
Nominal Varistor Voltage
K = 10 %
All data is subject to change,Please check our data sheets at www.leiditech.com for updates.