Common Mode EMI Filters – M2022
• Provide excellent noise attenuation
• Compact, 1812 size surface mount package.
• Available as the standard filter, a low profile (-ALPL) and a
shielded (-ASL) version
• Excellent isolation, environmental stability and low cost.
Core material Ferrite
Terminations RoHS compliant gold over nickel over moly-manganese
Weight: M2022-AL 155 mg; M2022-ALPL 85.5 mg; M2022-ASL 319 mg
Ambient temperature –40°C to +85°C
Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +85°C.
Tape and reel packaging: –40°C to +80°C
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at
+260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /
85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
PCB washing Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional
aqueous wash. See Doc787_PCB_Washing.pdf.
38.3 @120 MHz
40.0 @ 160 MHz
32.0 @ 66 MHz
(MHz) (µH) (mOhms) (Vrms) (mA)
1. When ordering, please specify packaging codes:
Packaging: C = 7″ machine-ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic
tape (600 parts per full reel).
B = Less than full reel. In tape, but not machine ready.
To have a leader and trailer added ($25 charge), use
code letter C instead.
D = 13″ machine-ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic
tape (2200 parts per full reel).
2. Frequency at which the differential mode attenuation equals −3 dB
3. Inductance is per winding, measured at 10 MHz.
4. DCR is specified per winding.
5. Winding to winding isolation (hipot) tested for one minute.
6. Electrical specifications at 25°C.
US +1-847-639-6400 firstname.lastname@example.org
UK +44-1236-730595 email@example.com
Taiwan +886-2-2264 3646 firstname.lastname@example.org
China +86-21-6218 8074 email@example.com
Singapore + 65-6484 8412 firstname.lastname@example.org
Document 151-1 Revised 12/14/17
© Coilcraft Inc. 2017
This product may not be used in medical or high
risk applications without prior Coilcraft approval.
Specification subject to change without notice.
Please check web site for latest information.