TheTDA0555D is a monolithic timer, equivalent to the NE555, however it is mounted in
a miniature plastic package.
It is a highly stable controller capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillations.
In the time delay mode of operation the timer is controlled by one external resistor and
capacitor. For operation as an oscillator the frequency and the duty factor are both
accurately controlled by two external resistors and one capacitor.
Additional terminals are provided for triggering or resetting. The circuit maybe trig-
gered and reset on the falling-edge ~f a waveform.
• Timing from microseconds to hours
• Operates in both astable and monostable modes
• Adjustable duty factor
• Output can source or sink 200 rnA
• Output and supply TTL compatible'
• Temperature stability 0, 005%;oC
• Normally-on and normally-off output
• Operating ambient temperature: -25 to +85 0C
• Miniature plastic encapsulation
5 CONTROL VOLTAGE
PACKAGE OUTLINE (see general section)
SO-8 (SOT-96A); plastic 8-lead flat pack.