(Horizontal Driver for TFT-Type LCD Color TV)
The HD66300T is a horizontal driver used for
TFT-type (Thin Film Transistor) LCD color TVs.
Specifically, it drives the drain bus signals of a
TFT-type LCD panel.
The HD66300T receives as input three video
signals R, G, B, and their inverted signals R, G and
B. Internal sample and hold circuitry then samples
and holds these signals before outputting them via
voltage followers to drive an TFT-type LCD panel.
The HD66300T can drive LCD panels from 480 ×
240 pixels middle-resolution up to 720 × 480
pixels high-resolution. It has 120 LCD drive
outputs and enables design of a compact LCD
TV due to TCP (Tape Carrier Package) technology.
• LCD drive outputs: 120
• Internal sample and hold circuits: 480 (4 circuits
• Support of single-rate sequential drive mode and
double-rate sequential drive mode
• Support of various types of color filter arrange-
ments through an internal color sequence
• Vertical pixels: 240 (middle-resolution) or 480
• Horizontal pixels: 480 to 720
• Support of monodirectional connection mode
and interleaved connection mode through a bi-
directional shift register
• Dynamic range: 15 VPP
• Power supply: +5 V and –15 V
• CMOS process
HD66300T00 156-pin TCP
Note: The details of TCP pattern are shown in
“The Information of TCP.”