CMOS System Reset IC built-in delay time circuit PST87XX, 88XX Series
CMOS System Reset IC built-in delay time circuit
Monolithic IC PST87XX, 88XX Series
This IC is a system reset IC builtin delay time circuit.
PST87/88 is not required with an external capacitor, and then can use a small package.
Therefore a space of PC board can be small.
1. Operating supply voltage
2. Supply current
3. Reset threshold range
4. Reset threshold accuracy
5. Reset hysteresis
6. Reset active timeout period
7. Output type
8. Manual RESET
PST87 : CMOS output
PST88 : Open drain output
PST87/88XA : NO
PST87/88XR : YES
1. Reset circuits for microcomputers, CPUs and MPUs
2. Reset circuits for logic circuits
3. Battery voltage check circuits
4. Back-up power supply switching circuits
5. Level detection circuits
6. Mechanical reset circuits
• Any products mentioned in this catalog are subject to any modification in their appearance and others for improvements without prior notification.
• The details listed here are not a guarantee of the individual products at the time of ordering. When using the products, you will be asked to check their specifications.