Reset Rocker Switch
Rocker Switch with External Reset
Function for High capacity Switching
• Energy-saving reset function triggered with
• Incorporates unique switching mechanism
switching 20 A with excellent inrush-current
• Double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) contact.
• Contact gap of 3 mm minimum.
• UL and cUL standard approved.
Conforms to EN standards.
Refer to Precautions
■List of Models
Color of cases
Note: 1. The non-inductive lamp load has an inrush current 10 times steady current.
2. The inductive load has a power factor of 0.4 minimum (AC).
3. The motor load has an inrush current 6 times steady current.
The above ratings were tested under the following conditions:
1. Ambient temperature: 20±2 °C
2. Ambient humidity: 65±5 %RH
3. Switching frequency: 7 times/min.
(operating voltage range)
Rated energized current
(21.6 to 26.4 VDC)
21.6 V max.
100 ms for min 1 s max.
Note: 1. Current must not flow for more than 10 s, otherwise the performance of the coil may be affected.
2. If a semiconductor element is used to control the reset coil, the residual voltage caused by leakage current must be 2.4 VDC max.