Dual-Pushbutton Switch for High
• Miniature size with High current 16A switching.
• Easy to mount by snap fitting.
• Dust & waterproof construction with panel seal
(Equivalent to IP67 (IEC-60529)).
• UL, cUL and TV-8 standard approved.
Conforms to EN standards.
Refer to Precautions
■List of Models
Color of button
Color of cases
Quantity per box
■Approved Safety Standards
UL, cUL (UL1054/CSA C22.2 No. 55)
16A 125 VAC, 16A 250 VAC, TV-8
16A 125 VAC, 16A 250 VAC
Note: Quick connect terminals are not in compliance with IEC standards.
Note: 1. The inductive load has a power factor of 0.7 minimum (AC).
2. The motor load has an impulse current 6 times the normal current.
3. The above ratings were tested under the following conditions:
(1) Ambient temperature: 20±2 °C
(2) Ambient humidity: 65±5 %RH
(3) Switching frequency: 7 times/min.
20 operations / min max.
7 operations / min max.
100 MΩ min. (at 500 VDC with insulation tester)
Contact resistance (initial value)
20 mΩ max. (6 to 8 VDC, 1 A, voltage drop method)
of the same polarity
2,000 VAC 50/60Hz, for 1min
and case ground
4,000 VAC 50/60Hz, for 1min
10 to 55 Hz, 1.5-mm double amplitude
1,000 m/s2 max.
50,000 operations min.
10,000 operations min.
117 A max.
Degree of protection
Panel seal IEC IP67
Ambient operating temperature
- 25 to +55 °C (at ambient humidity of 60 % max.) (with no icing or condensation)
Ambient operating humidity
25 to 85 %RH (at +15 to 35 °C)
9.6 g (SPST), 11.1 g (DPST)