The Future of Analog IC Technology
The MP1475 is a high-frequency, synchronous,
rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter
with built-in power MOSFETs. It offers a very
compact solution to achieve a 3A continuous
output current with excellent load and line
regulation over a wide input supply range. The
MP1475 has synchronous mode operation for
higher efficiency over the output current load
Current-mode operation provides fast transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current
protection and thermal shut down.
The MP1475 requires a minimal number of
readily-available standard external components,
and is available in a space-saving 8-pin
High-Efficiency, 3A, 16V, 500kHz
Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
• Wide 4.5V-to-16V Operating Input Range
• 80mΩ/30mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power
• High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode
• Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
• Synchronizes from a 200kHz-to-2MHz
• Power-Save Mode at light load
• Internal Soft-Start
• Power Good Indicator
• OCP Protection and Hiccup
• Thermal Shutdown
• Output Adjustable from 0.8V
• Available in an 8-pin TSOT-23 Package
• Notebook Systems and I/O Power
• Digital Set-Top Boxes
• Flat-Panel Television and Monitors
• Distributed Power Systems
All MPS parts are lead-free and adhere to the RoHS directive. For MPS green
status, please visit MPS website under Quality Assurance. “MPS” and “The
Future of Analog IC Technology” are Registered Trademarks of Monolithic
Power Systems, Inc.
MP1475 Rev. 1.01
MPS Proprietary Information. Patent Protected. Unauthorized Photocopy and Duplication Prohibited.
© 2014 MPS. All Rights Reserved.