Microcontroller. TM57PA25B Datasheet
tenx reserves the right to change or discontinue the manual and online documentation to this product herein to improve
reliability, function or design without further notice. Tenx does not assume any liability arising out of the application or use of
any product or circuit described herein; neither does it convey any license under its patent rights nor the rights of others. Tenx
products are not designed, intended, or authorized for use in life support appliances, devices, or systems. If Buyer purchases or
uses tenx products for any such unintended or unauthorized application, Buyer shall indemnify and hold tenx and its officers,
employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and distributors harmless against all claims, cost, damages, and expenses, and reasonable
attorney fees arising out of, directly or indirectly, any claim of personal injury or death associated with such unintended or
unauthorized use even if such claim alleges that tenx was negligent regarding the design or manufacture of the part.
TM57PA25B Data Sheet
1. Modify Features section.
2. Modify Block Diagram.
3. Modify Pin Assignment diagram.
4. Modify Pin Descriptions.
5. Modify Functional Descriptions section.
6. Modify Chip Operation Mode section.
7. Modify I/O Port section.
8. Modify Peripheral Function Block.
9. Modify Memory Map.
10. Modify Electrical Characteristics.
1. Modify the figure and description about ADC and Internal
Bandgap Reference Voltage.
2. Modify ADC Electrical Characteristics.
3. Modify the program code.
4. Modify the Memory Map description.
5. Modify DC Characteristics.
6. Modify Bandgap Ref. Voltage.
7. Modify the sequence of the register description.
8. Modify PROM description.
9. Modify SYSCFG description.
1. Modify sample code.
2. Modify PAM, PBM, PDM descriptions.
3. Modify VBG vs. VDD figure.
1. Modify Feature/Interrupt
2. Modify Timer0 description
3. Modify Capture Mode description
4. Modify Example
5. Modify Clock Timing/FIRC Freq.
6. Re-edit PWMA chapter
1. Modify PWM0, PWMA description
2. Modify Bandgap description
3. Add body TM57PA25
4. PROM description
5. Modify PWMA block diagram
6. Modify ADC description
7. Example code
8. Add TM57PA25 VBG spec.
9. Modify Ordering Information
1. Add Bandgap reference.
2. Add supported EV board on ICE.
3. Modify system block diagram.
4. Modify Pin Assignment.
2 Rev 2.0, 2016/08/09