8-Bit Microcontroller. TM57PE10 Datasheet
tenx reserves the right to change or discontinue the manual and online documentation to this product herein to improve
reliability, function or design without further notice. Tenx does not assume any liability arising out of the application or use of
any product or circuit described herein; neither does it convey any license under its patent rights nor the rights of others. Tenx
products are not designed, intended, or authorized for use in life support appliances, devices, or systems. If Buyer purchases or
uses tenx products for any such unintended or unauthorized application, Buyer shall indemnify and hold tenx and its officers,
employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and distributors harmless against all claims, cost, damages, and expenses, and reasonable
attorney fees arising out of, directly or indirectly, any claim of personal injury or death associated with such unintended or
unauthorized use even if such claim alleges that tenx was negligent regarding the design or manufacture of the part.
TM57PE10 Data Sheet
1. Add more description about /Borrow and /Digit Borrow in ALU
and Working (W) Register section.
2. Add Internal RC mode description and figure in System Clock
Modify the operating voltage.
1. Add Ordering Information table in the Packaging Information
2. Add 16-pin DIP / SOP in Features section.
3. Add 16-pin Package Dimension.
1. Add the Electrical Characteristics specs in the Features section.
2. Add description in Reset section.
3. Merge the information about LVR Circuit Characteristics into
DC Characteristics table.
Modify document format.
1. Modify Block Diagram.
2. Modify Packaging Information.
1. Add supported EV board on ICE.
2. Add pin summary.
1. Modify pin assignment.
2. Modify Interrupt description.
3. Modify Ordering Information, omit ―-X‖
2 Rev 1.8, 2013/09/03