Axial > 1500W > 1N6373 - 1N6381 Series (ICTE-5 - ICTE-36)
1N6373 - 1N6381 Series (ICTE-5 - ICTE-36)
These devices are designed to protect voltage sensitive
components from high voltage, high-energy transients.
They have excellent clamping capability, high surge
capability, low zener impedance and fast response time.
These devices are the Littelfuse exclusive, cost effective,
highly reliable axial leaded package and are ideally suited
for use in communication systems, numerical controls,
process controls, medical equipment, business machines,
power supplies and many other industrial/consumer
applications, to protect CMOS, MOS and Bipolar
Maximum Ratings and Thermal Characteristics
Peak Power Dissipation (Note 1) @
TL ” 25°C
Steady State Power Dissipation
@ TL “75°C, Lead Length = 3/8 ≤
Derated above TL = 75°C
Forward Surge Current (Note 2)
@TA = 25°C
Operating and Storage
• Working Peak Reverse Voltage Range - 5.0 V to 45 V
• Peak Power - 1500 Watts @ 1 ms
• ESD Rating of Class 3 (>16 KV) per Human Body Model
• Low Leakage < 5 µA Above 10 V
• Response Time is Typically < 1 ns
• Pb-Free Packages areBi-Adviarielacbtiloe*nal
Stresses exceeding Maximum Ratings may damage the device. Maximum Ratings are
stress ratings only. Functional operation above the Recommended Operating Conditions is
not implied. Extended exposure to stresses above the Recommended Operating Conditions
may affect device reliability.
1. Nonrepetitive current pulse per Figure 5 and derated above TA = 25°C per Figure 2.
2. 1/2 sine wave (or equivalent square wave), PW = 8.3 ms, duty cycle = 4 pulses per
© 2017 Littelfuse, Inc.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.