Wide Input Range CC/CV Step Down
The AX3075/A is a step down PWM controller with a driving dual output current to 3.4A.
It is designed to allow for operating a wide supply voltage range from 9V to 40V. The
external shutdown function can be controlled by logic level to pull COMP pin down, and then
comes into standby mode. The external compensation makes feedback control have good
line and load regulation with flexible external design.
The AX3075/A operates in the CC (Constant output Current) mode or CV (Constant
output Voltage) mode, and the OCP current value is set by current sensing resisters.
The AX3075/A is suitable for the DC/DC switching power applications when requested
the current limit function. The devices are available in TDFN-10L packages and require very
few external devices for operation.
- VIN Operate with 9V ~ 40V Supply Voltage
- VOUT Accuracy (VREF =1.0V) ±2.0%
- Dual-Channeling CC/CV Mode Control
- External Current Limit Setting for 2 channel
- Over Temperature Protection
- Internal Soft Start ~ 3ms
- Fixed Frequency 120KHz/250KHz
- UVLO Protection (min=7V, typ=7.5V, max=8V)
- Duty Cycle Range (0~93%)
- Single Pin to External Compensation and Shutdown Control
- COUT MLCC support.
- Built in Adjustable Line-Compensation
- TDFN-10L Package
- Car Charger
- High-Brightness Lighting
- Portable Charger Devices
- General-Purpose DC/DC Controller with Current Limit
Axelite Confidential Materials, do not copy or distribute without written consent.
Rev1.0 Feb.26, 2016