FIELD EFFECT POWER TRANSISTOR
200, 150 VOLTS
ROS(ON) =1.5 il
This series of N-Channel Enhancement-mode' Power
MOSFETs utilizes GE's advanced Power DMOS technology
to achieve low on-resistance with excellent device rugged-
ness and reliability.
This design has been optimized to give superior performance
in most switching applications including: switching power
supplies, inverters, converters and solenoid/relay drivers.
Also, the extended safe operating area with good linear
transfer characteristics makes it well suited for many linear
applications such as audio amplifiers and servo motors.
• Polysilicon gate - Improved stability and reliability
• No secondary breakdown - Excellent ruggedness
• Ultra-fast switching - Independent of temperature
• Voltage controlled - High transconductance
• Low input capacitance - Reduced drive requirement
• Excellent thermal stability - Ease of paralleling
CASE STYLE TO-20SAF (TO-39)
DIMENSIONS ARE IN INCHES AND (MILLIMETERS)
=maximum ratings (TC 25° C) (unless otherwise specified)
Drain-Gate Voltage, RGS = 1Mil
=Continuous Drain Current @ TC 25°C
Pulsed Drain Current(1)
=Total Power Dissipation @ TC 25°C
Derate Above 25° C
Operating and Storage
Junction Temperature Range
-55 to 150
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Case
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient
Maximum Lead Temperature for Soldering
Purposes: 1/16" from Case for 10 Seconds
(1) Repetitive Rating: Pulse width limited by max. junction temperature.
-55 to 150.