TOSHIBA CMOS Digital Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
TC74VCX2541FT, TC74VCX2541FK, TC74VCX2541FTG
Low-Voltage Octal Bus Buffer with 3.6-V Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
The TC74VCX2541 is a high-performance CMOS octal bus
buffer. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it
achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low
It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs
up to 3.6 V.
This device is a non-inverting 3-state buffer having two
active-low output enables. When either OE1 or OE2 are high, the
terminal outputs are in the high-impedance state. This device is
designed to be used with 3-state memory address drivers, etc.
The 26-Ω series resistor helps reducing output overshoot and
undershoot without external resistor.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static
Features (Note 1)
• 26-Ω series resistors on outputs.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 4.4 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 5.6 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 9.8 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±12 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±8 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±4 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
: 0.08 g (typ.)
: 0.03 g (typ.)
: 0.0145g (typ.)
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Note 1: When mounting VQON package, the type of recommended flux is RA or RMA.
Start of commercial production