Suppressor Diode. BZW06-102B Datasheet
• Plastic package.
• Exceeds environmental standards of MIL-STD-19500.
• 600W surge capability at 10 x 1000µs waveform, duty
• Excellent clamping capability.
• Low zener impedance.
• Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from
0 volts to VBR for unidirectional and 5.0ns for
• Typical IR less than 1µA above 10V.
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/10
seconds/0.375 Inch (9.5mm) lead length/5lbs. (2.3kg)
Dimensions : Inches (Millimetres)
Case : Molded plastic.
Lead : Axial leads, solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208.
Polarity : Color band denotes cathode except bipolar.
Weight : 0.34 gram.
Maximum Ratings and Electrical Characteristics (TA = 25°C)
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation at TA = 25°C, Tp = 1ms (Note)
Steady State Power Dissipation at TL = 75°C
Lead Lengths 0.375 Inch 9.5mm
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine-wave
Superimposed on Rated Load (JEDEC method)
Junction to Leads
Junction to Ambient on Printed Circuit.
L Lead = 10mm
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
Notes: For a surge greater than the maximum values, the diode will fall in short-circuit.
-65 to + 175
Ratings and Characteristic Curves
Peak Pulse Power Versus Exponential
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation Versus Initial Junction
Temperature (Printed Circuit Board)
t, Time, ms