Zener Voltage Regulators
500 mW SOD−123 Surface Mount
Three complete series of Zener diodes are offered in the convenient,
surface mount plastic SOD−123 package. These devices provide a
convenient alternative to the leadless 34−package style.
• 500 mW Rating on FR−4 or FR−5 Board
• Wide Zener Reverse Voltage Range − 2.4 V to 110 V
• Package Designed for Optimal Automated Board Assembly
• Small Package Size for High Density Applications
• General Purpose, Medium Current
• ESD Rating of Class 3 (>16 kV) per Human Body Model
• We declare that the material of product
compliance with RoHS requirements.
• S- Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique
Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC-Q101 Qualified and
CASE: Void-free, transfer-molded, thermosetting plastic case
FINISH: Corrosion resistant finish, easily solderable
MAXIMUM CASE TEMPERATURE FOR SOLDERING PURPOSES:
260°C for 10 Seconds
POLARITY: Cathode indicated by polarity band
FLAMMABILITY RATING: UL 94 V−0
Total Power Dissipation on FR−5 Board,
(Note 1) @ TL = 75°C
Derated above 75°C
Thermal Resistance, Junction−to−Ambient RqJA
Thermal Resistance, Junction−to−Lead
Junction and Storage Temperature Range TJ, Tstg −55 to +150 °C
Maximum ratings are those values beyond which device damage can occur.
Maximum ratings applied to the device are individual stress limit values (not
normal operating conditions) and are not valid simultaneously. If these limits are
exceeded, device functional operation is not implied, damage may occur and
reliability may be affected.
1. FR−5 = 3.5 X 1.5 inches, using the minimum recommended footprint.
2. Thermal Resistance measurement obtained via infrared Scan Method.
MSZ5221B to MSZ5272B
xx = Device Code
M = Date Code