800mA Low Dropout Positive Regulator
Data Sheet N1576, Rev. -
The SLR1117A is a low dropout, three terminals regulator designed to provide output current up to 1A.
The device is available in an adjustable version and fixed output voltage of 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V.
Dropout voltage of maximum of 1.5V is guaranteed at 1A output current. The quality of low dropout
voltage and fast transient response make this device ideal for low voltage microprocessor applications.
The SLR1117A requires output capacitance of a minimum of 10μF for stability. Built-in output current
limiting and thermal limiting provide maximal protection to the SLR1117A against fault conditions.
• Dropout Voltage 1.3V at 1A Output Current.
• Fast Transient Response.
• Line Regulation, typical at 0.015%.
• Load Regulation, typical at 0.1%.
• Current Limiting and Thermal Protection.
• Adjustable Output Voltage or Fixed 1.8V, 2.5Vand 3.3V.
• Standard 3-Pin Power Packages.
• Active SCSI Terminators.
• Post Regulators for Switching Supplies.
• Battery Chargers.
• PC Add-On Card.
Typical application circuit:
Adjustable Voltage Regulator
Fixed Voltage Regulator
• China - Germany - Korea - Singapore - United States •
• http://www.smc-diodes.com - sales@ smc-diodes.com •