3.3 VOLT Time SLOT INTERCHANGE
DIGITAL SWITCH 1,024 x 1,024
• 1,024 x 1,024 channel non-blocking switching at 8.192 Mb/s
• Per-channel variable or constant throughput delay
• Automatic identiﬁcation of ST-BUS®/GCI interfaces
• Accepts 8 Serial Data Streams of 8.192 Mb/s
• Automatic frame offset delay measurement
• Per-stream frame delay offset programming
• Per-channel high impedance output control
• Per-channel Processor Mode
• Control interface compatible to Intel/Motorola CPUs
• Connection memory block programming
• Available in 64-pin Thin Plastic Quad Flatpack (TQFP) and
64-pin Small Thin Quad Flatpack (STQFP)
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
• 3.3V Power Supply
• Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C
• 3.3V I/O with 5V Tolerant Inputs
The IDT72V70810 is a non-blocking digital switch that has a capacity
of 1,024 x 1,024 channels at a serial bit rate of 8.192 Mb/s. Some of the
main features are: programmable stream and channel control, Processor
Mode, input offset delay and high-impedance output control.
Per-stream input delay control is provided for managing large multi-chip
switches that transport both voice channel and concatenated data channels.
In addition, input streams can be individually calibrated for input frame offset.
IDT72V70810 REVISION A JUNE 9, 2014
©2014 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.