Automotive turbo 2 ultrafast high voltage rectifier
D²PAK HV NC
Product status link
Tj -40 °C to +175 °C
• AEC-Q101 qualified
• High junction temperature capability
• Ultrafast with soft recovery behavior
• Low reverse current
• Low thermal resistance
• Reduce switching and conduction losses
• PPAP capable
• D²PAK HV creepage distance (anode to cathode) = 5.38 mm min. (with top
• VRRM guaranteed from -40 °C to 175 °C
• ECOPACK®2 compliant (DO-247, TO-220AC)
• Output rectification
• Air conditioning
• Charging station
The STTH30RQ06-Y has been developed to be used in application requiring a high-
voltage secondary rectification for LLC Full Bridge topology.
It is also suited for use in switching power supplies and automotive applications,
industrial applications, as rectification, freewheeling and clamping diode.
DS12165 - Rev 3 - November 2018
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.