Automotive 650 V, 12 A, silicon carbide power Schottky diode
Product status link
• AEC-Q101 qualified
• No or negligible reverse recovery
• Switching behavior independent of temperature
• Dedicated to PFC applications
• High forward surge capability
• PPAP capable
• Operating Tj from -40 °C to 175 °C
• VRRM guaranteed from -40 to +175 °C
• D²PAK HV creepage distance (anode to cathode) = 5.38 mm min. (with top
• ECOPACK®2 compliant
• On board charger
The SiC diode is an ultra high performance power Schottky diode. It is manufactured
using a silicon carbide substrate. The wide band gap material allows the design of a
Schottky diode structure with a 650 V rating. Due to the Schottky construction, no
recovery is shown at turn-off and ringing patterns are negligible. The minimal
capacitive turn-off behavior is independent of temperature.
Especially suited for use in PFC applications, the STPSC12065-Y will boost
performance in hard switching conditions. Its high forward surge capability ensures
good robustness during transient phases.
DS11624 - Rev 4 - December 2018
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.