Automotive 650 V, 8 A high surge silicon carbide power Schottky diode
• AEC-Q101 qualified
• No reverse recovery charge in application current range
• Switching behavior independent of temperature
• Recommended to PFC applications
• PPAP capable
• VRRM guaranteed from -40 to 175 °C
• D²PAK HV creepage distance (anode to cathode) = 5.38 mm min. (with top
• ECOPACK®2 compliant component
• On board charger
The SiC diode is an ultra-high performance power Schottky diode. It is manufactured
using a silicon carbide substrate. The wide band gap material allows the design of a
Schottky diode structure with a 650 V rating. Due to the Schottky construction, no
recovery is shown at turn-off and ringing patterns are negligible. The minimal
capacitive turn-off behavior is independent of temperature.
Especially suited for use in PFC applications, the STPSC8H065-Y SiC diode will
boost performance in hard switching conditions.
DS12495 - Rev 3 - December 2018
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.