full bridge. PWD5F60 Datasheet
High density power driver - high voltage full bridge with integrated comparators
VFQFPN 15 x 7 x 1 mm
Product status link
Package VFQFPN 15x7x1mm
PWD5F60TR Tape and Reel
• Power system-in-package integrating gate drivers and high-voltage power
– RDS(ON) = 1.38 Ω
– BVDSS = 600 V
• Suitable for operating as
– full bridge
– dual independent half bridges
• UVLO protection on low-side and high-side
• 3.3 V to 15 V compatible inputs with hysteresis and pull-down
• Internal bootstrap diode
• Uncommitted comparators
• Adjustable dead-time
• Bill of material reduction
• Very compact and simplified layout
• Flexible, easy and fast design
• Industrial fans and pumps
• Cooking hoods and gas heaters
• Industrial drives and factory automation
• Power supply units
The PWD5F60 is an advanced power system-in package integrating gate drivers and
four N-channel power MOSFETs in dual half-bridge configuration.
The integrated power MOSFETs have RDS(ON) of 1.38 Ω and 600 V drain-source
breakdown voltage, while the embedded gate drivers high side can be easily
supplied by the integrated bootstrap diode. The high integration of the device allows
to efficiently drive loads in a tiny space.
The PWD5F60 accepts a supply voltage (VCC) extending over a wide range (10 V to
20 V) and also features UVLO protection on both the lower and upper driving
sections, preventing the power switches from operating in low efficiency or
The input pins extended range allows easy interfacing with microcontrollers, DSP
units or Hall effect sensors.
The PWD5F60 embeds two uncommitted comparators available for protections
against overcurrent, overtemperature, etc.
The PWD5F60 operates in the industrial temperature range, -40 °C to 125 °C.
The device is available in a compact VFQFPN package.
DS12543 - Rev 1 - July 2018
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.
1 Block diagram
Figure 2. Block diagram
DS12543 - Rev 1
Pin description and connection diagram
2 Pin description and connection diagram
Figure 3. Pin connection (top view)
DS12543 - Rev 1