The Future of Analog IC Technology
The MP1475S is a high-frequency,
synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode
converter with built-in power MOSFETs. It
offers a compact solution to achieve a 3A
continuous output current with excellent load
and line regulation over a wide input-supply
range. The MP1475S has synchronous-mode
operation for higher efficiency over the output
Current-mode operation provides fast, transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current
protection (OCP) and thermal shut down (TSD).
The MP1475S requires a minimal number of
readily available, standard, external
components and is available in a space-saving
8-pin TSOT23 package.
High-Efficiency, 3A, 16V, 500kHz
Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
• Wide 4.5V to 16V Operating-Input Range
• 120mΩ/50mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power
• High-Efficiency Synchronous-Mode
• Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
• Synchronizes from a 300kHz to 2MHz
• Power-Save Mode at Light Load
• Internal Soft-Start
• Power Good Indicator
• Over-Current Protection and Hiccup
• Thermal Shutdown
• Output Adjustable from 0.8V
• Available in a 8-pin TSOT-23 Package
• Notebook Systems and I/O Power
• Digital Set-Top Boxes
• Flat-Panel Television and Monitors
• Distributed Power Systems
All MPS parts are lead-free and adhere to the RoHS directive. For MPS green
status, please visit MPS website under Quality Assurance. “MPS” and “The
Future of Analog IC Technology” are Registered Trademarks of Monolithic
Power Systems, Inc.
MP1475S Rev. 1.0
MPS Proprietary Information. Patent Protected. Unauthorized Photocopy and Duplication Prohibited.
© 2015 MPS. All Rights Reserved.