The Future of Analog IC Technology
High Efficiency 1A, 24V, 2MHz
Synchronous Step Down Converter
The MP2313 is a high frequency synchronous
rectified step-down switch mode converter with
built-in internal power MOSFETs. It offers a
very compact solution to achieve 1A continuous
output current over a wide input supply range
with excellent load and line regulation.
Current mode operation provides fast transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include OCP and
thermal shut down.
The MP2313 requires a minimum number of
readily available standard external components
and is available in a space saving TSOT23-8
• Wide 4.5V to 24V Operating Input Range
• 1A Load Current
• 110mΩ/50mΩ Low Rds(on) Internal Power
• Low Quiescent Current
• High Efficiency Synchronous Mode
• Fixed 2MHz Switching Frequency
• AAM Power Save Mode
• Internal Soft Start
• OCP Protection and Hiccup
• Thermal Shutdown
• Output Adjustable from 0.8V
• Available in a TSOT23-8 package
• Notebook Systems and I/O Power
• Digital Set Top Boxes
• Flat Panel Television and Monitors
All MPS parts are lead-free and adhere to the RoHS directive. For MPS green
status, please visit MPS website under Products, Quality Assurance page.
“MPS” and “The Future of Analog IC Technology” are registered trademarks of
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc.
MP2313 Rev. 1.0
MPS Proprietary Information. Patent Protected. Unauthorized Photocopy and Duplication Prohibited.
© 2014 MPS. All Rights Reserved.