The Future of Analog IC Technology
The MP2312 is a fully integrated high frequency
synchronous rectified step-down switch mode
converter. It offers very compact solutions to
achieve 2.1A continuous output current over a
wide input supply range with excellent load and
line regulation. The MP2312 operates at high
efficiency over a wide output current load range.
Constant-On-Time (COT) control mode
provides fast transient response and eases loop
Under voltage lockout is internally set as 4.6 V,
An open drain power good signal indicates the
output is within its nominal voltage range.
Full protection features include OCP and thermal
The converter requires minimum number of
external components and is available in QFN16
24V, 2.1A High Efficiency
Synchronous Step-down Converter
• Wide 5V to 24V Operating Input Range
• 2.1A Continuous Output Current
• Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
• Proprietary Switching Loss Reduction
• 1% Reference Voltage In Room
• 7ms Internal Soft Start
• Output Discharge
• 500kHz Switching Frequency
• Hiccup OCP Protection and Thermal
• Auto Retry OVP Protection
• Output Adjustable from 0.604V to 5.5V
• Laptop Computer
• Tablet PC
• Networking Systems
• Personal Video Recorders
• Flat Panel Television and Monitors
• Distributed Power Systems
All MPS parts are lead-free and adhere to the RoHS directive. For MPS green
status, please visit MPS website under Products, Quality Assurance page.
“MPS” and “The Future of Analog IC Technology” are registered trademarks of
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc.
MP2312 Rev. 1.01
MPS Proprietary Information. Patent Protected. Unauthorized Photocopy and Duplication Prohibited.
© 2014 MPS. All Rights Reserved.