The Future of Analog IC Technology
The MP20042 is a dual-channel, micropower,
low noise, low dropout and high PSRR linear
regulator. The output voltage of MP20042
ranges from 1.2V to 5.0V and 1% accuracy by
operating from a +2.5V to +6.0V input. The
MP20042 can supply up to 200mA of load
current at each channel.
The MP20042 uses an internal PMOS as the
pass element, which consumes 114μA supply
current (both LDOs on) at no load condition.
The EN1 and EN2 pins control each output
respectively. When both channels shutdown
simultaneously, the chip will be turned off and
consume nearly zero operation current which is
suitable for battery-power devices. The
MP20042 features current limiting and over
It is available in a 2mm x 2mm QFN8 package.
Dual, Low Noise, High PSRR
200mA Linear Regulator
• Two LDOs in a 2mmx2mm QFN8 Package
• Up to 200mA Output Current (Per Channel)
• Dual Enable Pins Control Each Output
• 72dB PSRR at 1kHz
• 11μVRMS Low Noise Output
• 110mV Dropout at 100mA Load
• Very Fast Transient Responses with Small
• Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
• Cellular Phones
• Battery-powered Equipment
• Laptop, Notebook, and Palmtop Computers
• Hand-held Equipment
• Wireless LAN
“MPS” and “The Future of Analog IC Technology” are Registered Trademarks of
Monolithic Power Systems, Inc.
MP20042 Rev. 0.9
MPS Proprietary Information. Unauthorized Photocopy and Duplication Prohibited.
© 2009 MPS. All Rights Reserved.