5V/3.3V Dual Differential 2:1 Multiplexer
• 3.3V and 5V Power Supply Option
• 440 ps Typical Propagation Delay
• Separate and Common Select
• High Bandwidth Output Transitions
• Internal 75 kΩ Input Pull Down Resistors
• Available in 20-Pin SOIC Package
20-Lead SOIC (Z)
The SY100EL56V is a dual, fully differential 2:1
multiplexer. The differential data path makes the device
ideal for multiplexing low skew clock or other skew
sensitive signals. Multiple VBB pins are provided to
ease AC coupling input signals.
The device features both individual and common select
inputs to address both data path and random logic
The differential inputs have special circuitry which
ensures device stability under open input conditions.
When both differential inputs are left open the D input
will pull down to VEE, the /D input will bias around VCC/2
forcing the Q output LOW.
2019 Microchip Technology Inc.